FREE e-zine: World's Healthiest News
Subscribe to World’s Healthiest News for the latest natural health insights from international best-selling health book author, Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook. You'll receive concise information you can immediately use to boost your energy, supercharge your immune system, look and feel great. You’ll find Healthy Deals--exclusive offers on some of the best health foods, cosmetics, and more. You'll also receive delicious and nutritious recipes, cutting-edge research on nutrition, disease-prevention, and healing–all from a source you can trust…and at a price you can’t beat–FREE! GET YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO WORLD'S HEALTHIEST NEWS.
Search World's Healthiest Blog
Dr. Michelle's Books
More Resources from Dr. Michelle
Dr. Michelle's E-Book Store
Dr. Michelle's Spanish Books for Kindle
More Great Info from Dr. Michelle
Dr. Michelle in the Media
Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook has made over 1000 media appearances, including: First for Women, Woman's Worlds, Glow, Oxygen, Vegetarian Times, YOU: The Owner's Manual Radio Show, The Huffington Post, DivineCaroline, Yahoo! Shine, Natural Solutions magazine, The Ottawa Citizen, and many others.
Dr. Michelle's Care2.com Blog
- 11 Things You Really Need to Know About Caffeine
- Safeway, Kroger Say ‘No’ to Genetically-Modified Salmon
- Apples as Effective as Drugs to Prevent Heart Attacks & Strokes
- 10 Surprising Ways Apples Are Good for Your Health
- 5 Healthy Marshmallow Recipes
- 8 Ways Eating Tomatoes Keeps You Young
- Probiotics vs. Prebiotics: What You Need to Know
- Is Your Bra Dangerous to Your Health?
- 14 Amazing Reasons to Love (and Eat) Grapefruit
- Spice Extract Shows Excellent Anti-Cancer Effects
Dr. Michelle on the Radio
Follow Dr. Michelle on Twitter
Book an Appointment with Dr. Michelle
Michelle Schoffro Cook, MSc, PhD, DNM, RNCP, ROHP
Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook is an international best-selling and fifteen-time book author whose works include:
Her books are distributed worldwide and have been translated into many languages, including Greek, Chinese, Indonesian, and others.
She holds a PhD in Traditional Natural Medicine, a Master's of Science in Natural Health, a Bachelor of Science degree in Holistic Nutrition, a Doctorate in Acupuncture, and a Diploma of Orthomolecular Nutrition. With over two decades experience in the nutrition and natural health field, Dr. Schoffro Cook is a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner, Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner, Reiki Master, Reconnective® Healing Practitioner, and bioenergetic medicine practitioner.
Dr. Schoffro Cook received the World Leading Intellectual Award for her contribution to natural medicine, a Forty Under 40 Award, a Crystal Communicator Award, and numerous other communications awards.
She is the publisher of the popular e-newsletter World's Healthiest News, and a twice-weekly blogger for Care2.com (now with over 23.5 million readers!) and HealthySurvivalist.com.
Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook also draws upon extensive training from around the world in various bioenergetic medicine modalities, including:
Usui, Tibetan, and Karuna Reiki
Acupuncture, acupressure, low level laser therapy (LLLT), moxibustion, electroacupuncture, and cupping
Eden energy medicine and energy kinesiology
RESET (Rafferty Energy System of Easing the Temperomandibular Joint)
Emotional freedom techniques
Bach Flower therapy
Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook has made over 1000 media appearances, including being featured on/in: Woman’s World, First for Women, YOU: The Owner’s Manual Radio Show, Natural Solutions, Oxygen, HELLO! Canada, Glow, Vegetarian Times, and The Huffington Post. Be sure to check out some of her latest:
- October 2013 First for Women
- The January 10, 2011 First for Women magazine--Michelle Schoffro Cook is featured in the "Dr. Oz's #1 Fat Cure" article by Melissa Gotthardt on pages 32-36.
- The March 2010 issue of Natural Solutions magazine--Michelle Schoffro Cook is featured in "The Acid-Alkaline Diet" article on pages 37-43 by Lisa Turner.
- Check out Julie Beun-Chown's feature article about Dr. Michelle in The Ottawa Citizen.
Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook is a member of the International Organization of Nutrition Consultants, the International Society of Orthomolecular Medicine, and the Canadian Society of Orthomolecular Medicine.
Recent Media Appearances by Dr. Michelle